This is a particular professional degree in education that is earned after completing fourteen years of education. The primary application of this degree is in the field of teaching. The course, designed for completing this degree is more related to teaching methodology and the classroom environment. Along with that effective content delivery and conceptualizing skills are also taught in the courses of this degree. The duration of this degree is 2 years, but in some universities, four years complete course is offered. During the span of earning this degree, the students are passed through various exercises related to teaching, and different simulations are conducted giving practical insight of teaching to students.
Similar to other universities MDU also offers this degree. Following are the prerequisites for getting admission in the said program of the mentioned university:
- The applicant must have minimum fourteen years of education
- Photo copies of marckard of board exams ie 10th and 12th
- The applicant must attach the marks sheets of graduation
- Latest photograph
- Original migration certificate issued by latest institution
- Photo copies of the matric and intermediate certificates
- The original character certificate is also required
The above mentioned points are the prerequisites or the essential credentials that are required to apply for the admission in B.ed from MDU. Along with these documents, the students are required to strictly follow the deadlines announced by the university. Failing to meet the deadlines will make the student deprived of the marvelous opportunity. Moreover, some prominent benefits of the degree are as follows:
- After completing this degree, you are able to get practical teaching experience with a certificate
- You avail the opportunity to learn teaching methodologies from expert educators
- Opportunity to attend multiple workshops
In addition to these, there plenty of other benefits of getting the degree from the said institution.