How to Apply for CTET Examination
CTET Application form is available both online and offline. Candidates and apply online for CTET or they can purchase the information booklet cum application form from designated Syndicate Banks and send the filled form to the CBSE.
- Candidates can apply for CTET 2011 either on the prescribed Application Form or make application ‘ON-LINE’
- (a) For submission of application on prescribed Application Form :
- Information Bulletin containing Application Form can be had personally from the Designated Branches of Syndicate Bank, Institutions specified inAppendix-IV against cash payment (Not by post).
- Information Bulletin containing Application Form can also be had by post by sending Demand Draft of required fee from the Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Sadan, 17 Rouse Avenue, New Delhi-110002.
- Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates not complying with the instructions, their candidature shall be summarily disqualified.
(b)For ON-LINE submission of application at Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in
Application can also be made ‘ON-LINE’ by accessing the Boarda’s website www.cbse.nic.in.The candidate should supply all details while filling up the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation page after successful submission of data. Candidates should pay the following fee:
- General/ OBC Category Rs 500/- (Five hundred)
- SC/ST/ Differently Abled Category Rs 250/- (Two hundred fifty)
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- By Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi drawn in any Nationalized Bank payable at Delhi. Write your name, address and registration number on the back of the Demand Draft.
- the candidate has signed the Form at specified place;
- the candidate has put left hand thumb impression at the specified place;
- the candidate has pasted the recent passport size photograph in the space earmarked for it;
- the candidate has written name and complete mailing address in CAPITAL letters including PIN
- the candidate has attached Demand Draft of required fee those who have submitted the application ‘ON-LINE’;
- the candidate has kept a photocopy of the Application Form/ Confirmation Page for use as reference for future correspondence.
The Application Form sent by courier shall not be accepted and rather rejected. The Application Form will not be received personally in any case.
- Information regarding receipt of applications in the CTET Unit of the CBSE will be put on the Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in. The candidates can check the receipt of their Application on the website after 10.06.2011 Candidates whose particulars do not appear on the website may write to the Assistant Secretary, CTET Unit, and forward a photocopy of the Application Form/ Confirmation Page, mode of payment of fee those have submitted application ‘ON-LINE’ and one passport size photograph (as pasted on the Application Form).
- In case the Admit Card is not received by 20.06.2011, the candidates should contact the CBSE between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM giving details of the Post Office, date of dispatch, original receipt of postal dispatch, Photostat copy of the Application Form/ Confirmation Page, one photograph (as pasted on the Application Form)
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the examination in any case.
- For latest updates, please check at Board’s website www.cbse.nic.in
Address for obtaining/sending complete Application Form/ Confirmation Page and clarification, if any:-
THE ASSISTANT SECRETARY (CTET),
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION,
“SHIKSHA SADAN”, 17, ROUSE AVENUE,
CONTACT NO. 011-23238361 (TELEFAX), 23220153, 23217128 (FAX)
|The candidate must retain a photocopy of his/her filled in Application Form for future correspondence, if required.|